Asian women are blessed with a tan complexion and an oily skin. One of the disadvantages of having oily skin is that you become prone to develop pimples and blemishes. This can be prevented if you take good care of it by following certain beauty tips.
In Asia, most women have an oily skin. For many in our continent this is hereditary while others have it due to the effect of hormones, pregnancy, contraceptives or stress. Stress is the main culprit for overproduction of sebaceous glands. These glands present on skin are the main oil producers hence people who have oily skin have more sebum than others do.
The benefit of having an oily skin is that it hinders the wrinkling process hence we age later than expected. Yet the disadvantage falls, when in our continents rising temperature, this oily skin reacts by overgrowth of pimples.
Skin care is a subject of interest of many women. Therefore, if you have an oily then worry not. These certain beauty tips for oily skin here will help you look fresh and pimple free.
1. Cleansing: This is an essential beauty tip for all sorts of skins. It involves daily washing wash with a gentle cleanser and not soap. Soaps make skin dry. Wash your face regularly to remove any bacteria and always before going to bed.
2. Exfoliating: perform exfoliation once in every week to remove dirt and dead cells from your oily skin. To exfoliate is an adage to skin makes it translucent and free of blackheads.
3. Toner: In order to stop the production of too much oil from your oily skin. Use a toner, mostly a mild kind. This will help in reducing the oil and closing open pores.
4. Mositurize: one of the best beauty tips for oily skin is to moisturize it. Moisturizing prevents the drying up of skin. Even an oily skin requires a mild moisturizer.
5. Masks: Having an oily skin comes with a price, yet one can maintain it. The best way to do so is by wearing a mask after cleansing. Mask minimizes oil production. I have here shared methods for some easy masks for oily skins that can be prepared at home.
- Take a few tomatoes ripe. Crush them in powder form. Apply it to face for 10 minutes. Then wash it off. Leaves skin glowing and oil free.
- Another mask for oily skin is to take out aloe Vera extract and apply in on skin for 5 mins.Wash with water. It adds shine by extracting the oil.
- Take egg whites. Apply it to skin, as it dries, repeat again. Then wash with water. It leaves skin bright and clean.
6. Makeup: make up on oily skin becomes devastating. The beauty regime for that is to put a layer of magnesium hydroxide on skin before applying foundation. This acts as an antibacterial and absorbs fat from skin. Makes makeup look rapturous by adding radiance.
Therefore, enjoy your oily skin with the application of these beauty tips. It will not only make you look young but will also give you a leg up in public.
For oily skin. I have here assembled a list of beauty tips that can help you with your oily skin.